The Divine Reality: God, Islam & The Mirage of Atheism
Title: The Divine Reality: God, Islam & The Mirage of Atheism
Author: Hamza Andreas TzorTzis
Publisher: FB Publishing, San Clemente
Binding: Softcover, 122 pages.
Description from Publisher:
The Divine Reality: God, Islam & The Mirage of Atheism is not just a book about atheism. It is the first book in the English language to address universal and Islamic arguments for God’s existence, oneness and worship, while thoroughly addressing popular and academic objections. The book also provides a compelling case for the Qur’an as Divine revelation and a persuasive argument for why the Prophet Muhammad is the final messenger of God.
Based on his studies in Islamic thought, his postgraduate education in philosophy and experience that spans over a decade, including his public debates with the world’s leading atheist academics, Hamza Andreas Tzortzis’s new book is the first comprehensive account of Islamic theism using western and Islamic thought.
· Do hope, happiness and human value make sense without the Divine?
· Can we have consciousness and rational minds without God?
· Is God’s existence necessary?
· Has scientific progress led to the denial of God?
· Did the universe come from nothing?
· Does God explain our sense of morality?
· Can there be more than one creator?
· Was the universe the product of chance or design?
· Does evil and suffering negate Divine mercy?
· Can we prove revelation and Prophethood?
· Why does God deserve our worship?
To find out how the Islamic intellectual and spiritual tradition answers these questions and more – as well as responses to key objections – then this is the book for you.